An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Finance Manager to join a highly successful organisation based near Maidstone.
Reporting into the CFO you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the finance department whilst managing and developing a team.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant and already have experience working as a Finance Manager for a fast paced business.
- Responsible for the detailed and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Liaise with Payroll to oversee the companies payroll and benefits function.
- Produce annual budgets and cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare year end financial statements
- Lead and develop a small team.
- Provide financial reports when requested.
- Analyse companies accounts.
- Experience managing a team
- Strong IT skills and the ability to deal with complex spreadsheets.
- Able to identify issues and resolve them.
- Able to deal with immediate challenges in an efficient manner.