The Finance Department is responsible for the day to day accounting and internal and external reporting for 8 subsidiaries around the globe. Due to continued expansion we are seeking to appoint a Finance Assistant to our
small but busy team. The existing team prides itself on producing accurate and timely information to internal and external stakeholders and you will be key to helping maintain and develop the service levels the team currently
Manage end to end global bank reconciliations.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a fast paced finance department.
* Microsoft Excel competent
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Sun systems experience is desirable although not necessary
The Company is growing rapidly, operating in a busy, dynamic environment and you should be able to thrive in these conditions. We are proud of our culture which is characterized by our three core values:
Think big - Be tenacious - If we say it we do it, and it is essential that you share these values and are able to readily embrace our culture.
You will be:
* A team player but self-motivated
* At ease working on your own, in a group or with other individuals up to management level
* Flexible and demonstrate the ability to adapt to new systems, concepts and processes
* A good communicator
* Tenacious and get job satisfaction from seeing a task through with a keen eye for detail