Chief Financial Officer (Consulting Services)
This is a new role, to support the significant growth and development of the health consulting sector within Intl.SOS and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CFO with global experience in a consulting business to join a truly international organisation.
Strategy and Direction
* Develop financial strategies that are aligned with the overarching business objectives.
* Analyse and make recommendations on financial initiatives and planning that support continued growth opportunities across consulting business.
* Communicate the financial strategy and direction across the organization and provide a synchronized approach in delivering the roadmap across all locations.
Leadership and Management
* Build a high-performance environment by developing key metrics to monitor and track business objectives.
* Develop performance metrics and indicators with a specific focus on sales and commercial functions;
* Drive business performance evaluation and ensure appropriate rewards are applied.
Internal Partnerships and Joint Ventures
* Manage strategic partnerships and partner management and business leaders to ensure the financial and operational success of the consulting business.
* Develop and maintain a strong partnership with Intl.SOS' legal and JV partners.
* Work effectively with internal stakeholders to deliver complex solutions both from a consulting as well as a financial aspect.
* Provide financial information and expertise to inform and challenge the business strategy and target recommendations.
* Oversee audit requirements as per international SOS policy.
* Prepare consolidated budgets and cost analysis;
* Facilitate the understanding of historical, current, and forecasting of financial performance.
* Drive continuous productivity improvements and standardization;
* Supervise and develop the regional finance teams.
Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance
* Keep abreast of relevant regulatory changes globally and inform Group of necessary action to meet regulatory requirements.
* Ensure the delivery of compliance control as per International SOS standards.
* Work closely with legal to address legislative and regulatory liabilities.
* Continually assess future business ventures to identify possible legal, regulatory, and compliance risks.
Occupational Health &Safety (OH&S) Responsibilities
* Encourage positive attitudes towards OH&S.
* Ensure all workers including contractors participate in approved OH&S training programs and include OH&S in performance appraisals.
* Always apply OH&S policy and procedures to ensure compliance with Intl.SOS and regulatory requirements for OH&S.
* Actively participate in OH&S inspections and audits including corrective actions