Finance Business Partner
This is a role with a high volume, data driven business and the role will be based around reporting, analytics and working across the business to develop cost management, KPI / management reporting.
You would be working across all function of the business including Finance, IT, operations and sales with the view of developing dashboards and business information which can be used to drive the business forward.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Be an integral part of the finance team reporting straight to the senior management team
* KPI reporting for the whole of the business on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
* Producing management accounts complete with commentary and variance analysis
* Produce and develop MI for the other areas of the business
* Expectational attention to detail and accuracy
* Ad hoc analysis as per the business' needs
They will need someone with really strong Excel skills and demonstrable experience of analysing large data sets where accuracy is key.
There is remote working available at the moment but due to the nature of the role, they need someone who can come into the office at least one day per week and the role will become predominantly office based but they are a flexible business who can offer agile working.