Assistant Manager - Financial Planning %26 Analysis
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Financial Planning and forecasting: Business wise yearly financial planning, Short term %26amp; long range forecasting for rest of the year (revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, efficiency targets, utilization levels etc.) and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Prepare Reporting packs for various Reporting lines of Trial Balance, compare with Budgets %26amp; Forecast figures, analyse data from GL, other sources to come up with Analytical view on Variances!
- Ability to drive adoption of the standardized and streamlined reporting packs in consultation with business partners
- Execute month close activities, GL adjustments
- Ability to drive Process Improvements in Reporting, Analysis process
- Exacting monitoring of targets/budgets and course corrections: Monthly monitoring of plan Vs actual, key business drivers leading to positive/negative impacts. Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers
• Engage with Clients finance business partners and other relevant partners to review and refine the Variance analysis, present Reporting packs
- Qualified CA/CA(Inter)/CFA/MBA(Finance) with experience in FP%26amp;A Process
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Proficient level knowledge of Excel and exposure to Macros/VBA
- Exposure to SAP and Reporting tools like BI, Cognos (TM1/PA),
- Exposure to Power BI, SQL
- This person will need to have both technical and systems skills while also having an analytical/process driven mind.
- Analytics and interpersonal skills to frontend the business customers
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world's biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we're calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are
Skills: Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Sap, Bi, Cognos, Power Bi, Sql, Forecasting, Budgeting
Experience: 0.00-0.00 Years