The role will be responsible for the preparation of the management accounting and reporting activities. This will include monthly management accounts and related analysis and the preparation of group reporting. These items will need to be delivered to a high standard of quality in defined deadlines.
Due to rapid growth my client is a growing established business in the Cambridge area has created a new role within their team.
The role responsibilities will include:
- A mix of work including statutory and management accounting.
- Applying your business partnering focus, you will develop a true understanding of the financial performance of each of their portfolio that you work with
- Complete monthly management accounts including recs and journals
- Report on project work in progress
- Providing advice and feedback regarding budgets, forecasts, and actuals
Your experience will include:
- Newly-qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Excellent analytical and reconciliation abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Being a strong team player
- Being positive
Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits (depending on experience)