KYC Quality Control Analyst
A Global Investment Bank is looking to hire a KYC QC Analyst
KYC QC Analyst - Investment Bank - London A Global Investment Bank is looking to hire within their KYC framework. Due to growth and increased onboarding activities they are looking to hire a Quality Control Analyst to 4-eye check the work of the analysts.
You will be part of a prestigious Investment Bank, with an already established compliance framework split across the 3 lines of defence. You will sit in the 1st line of defence conducting checks on case files.
- Conducting 4-eye checks as a means of quality control
- Sanction Screening, Transaction Monitoring, Adverse Media Screening, PEP Checks
- Contributions to policy writing and standard operation procedures
- Competent relationship management as communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
Essential skill set:
- Experience in analysing complex ownership structures; SPV's, Hedge Funds, Trusts etc.
- Must be highly competent with all relevant laws and legislations; FATCA, JMLSG, AML and FCA Regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in working in an investment bank, or similar, in the UK
- European Language Skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an Investment Bank that is recognised industry wide as having the best culture in London, as it continues to grow despite the uncertain economic outlook.
In return for your experience you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £47,000 Should you wish to find out more about this lucrative opportunity, please email your CV