Corporate Financial Reporting Manager - Atlanta, GA
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America's building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With over 195 operating locations and 6,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
This position offers a diverse set of responsibilities and will work alongside senior management of the Oldcastle Architectural Products group on reporting of monthly results and development of tools to better convey performance. The candidate is a skilled financial professional with extensive experience converting data into meaningful analysis for decision makers, using Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Excel spreadsheets and other business intelligence tools.
- Preparation of consolidated financial reporting for local management reporting and parent company consolidation reporting
- Development of business intelligence visualizations for disbursing general ledger data to management in visual format
- Continuous improvement & maintenance of HFM reporting and data extraction from ERP system
- Functional leadership and liaise with Company Controllers on significant issues
- Review internal management financial statements and explain variances on queries
- Review balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to confirm proper reconciliation and supporting backup
- Semi-annual GAAP to IFRS conversion process for parent company reporting
- Coordinate with external/internal auditors and Company Controllers for requests/documentation related to audits
- Work on ad hoc projects as directed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or other consolidation reporting tool an advantage
- Proven ability to develop relationships and to work with diverse teams
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid values and high standards of ethics, integrity, and trust
- Ability to balance multiple requirements and deadlines
- The ability to deal with ambiguity and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong computer skills for preparation of documents, worksheets, presentations and e-mail
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Experience with Infor M3 (Lawson) ERP system, Integrify Work Flow system, Microsoft Office
- Experience with Tableau, or other business intelligence visualization tools
- Good understanding of USA GAAP and IFRS
- Manufacturing and/or construction background or with multi-unit operations
- Travel maximum 5-10%
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.