Benefits/Payroll/ HRIS Specialist - Tampa -$70-75K!
The ideal candidate will have:
- benefits administration - will be responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, worker's compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, flexible spending plan, retirement plans, FMLA, LOA, etc
- HRIS administration experience - our client uses DayForce
- Payroll - will be responsible for processing payroll for a portion of employees as well as overseeing the company's payroll coordinator
- Excellent attention to detail and willingness to help out where needed
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience
Vaco was again named in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the US, we provide the highest quality staffing solutions for accounting, clerical, management, sales and other professional positions on a contract, contract to hire and permanent basis. Our strength is our ability to match your talent and expertise as a professional to the unique business needs of your future employer. We offer you a solution - a career solution that allows you to free yourself to focus on what you do best.
Vaco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.