Compensation: $40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
We have a client in need of organized and self-driven accounting professionals in order to succeed in this deadline-driven role with minimal supervision. If interested, submit your application today for this full-time opportunity via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. Located in Louisville, Kentucky, this Bookkeeper role will be a full-time opening. The bookkeeper will be responsible for accounts receivable, accounts payable, reconciliation, and month-end closing. Similarly, the Bookkeeper you will perform cash applications, full cycle A/P, data entry, coding, and light journal entries or general ledger reconciliation. Don't wait - apply today!
- Organize subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Classify sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Operate monthly accounting close
- Other distinguished projects when necessary
- Skilled in credit card management and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Maintain monthly accounting close
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Draw up cash flow projections, as needed
- Uphold a general ledger
- Administrate Accounts Payable
- 3+ years of related experience- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Prior accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience
- Proven knowledge of QuickBooks
- Account reconciliation experience preferred
- Basic Bookkeeping experience highly desired
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.