Auditor - Part Time
The Business Assurance group of Intertek provides a full range of business process audit and support services, including management systems certification, custom supplier audits, and training. Our range of services helps to ensure customer management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth.
- Auditor will support the Business Assurance business by leading and/or participating as an assessor during all phases of a client's Management System (IATF 16949 and ISO 9001) in accordance with the company's accredited certification program.
- The Lead Auditor is the primary interface with the client before and during the process of all auditing activities.
- Lead Auditor will help train low graded auditors through witness audits, technical support, and education of both client and sales force as needed.
- Strong leadership and management qualities are required in addition to the technical expertise necessary to perform audit assignments.
- Lead Auditor will have extensive interaction with clients in an evaluation and audit capacity so tasks and duties shall be commensurate with the responsibilities listed below.
- Completed IATF 16949 3rd Party new auditor training and evaluation and currently hold an active ADP number in the IATF system.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in the agreed language of the assessment/audit assignments.
- Ability to work well in an environment and react effectively in stressful situations.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex operations in broad perspective
- Ability to obtain and assess information fairly
- Must have strong leadership abilities
- Ability to exercise effective time management in completion of assignments
- Ability to travel internationally
- The ability to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles and the like, using feet and legs and/or hands and arms.
- The ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. Must be able to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- The ability to perceive the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- The ability to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world%26rsquo;s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer an hourly wage competitively placed within the local market.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all casual employees are required to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.