PAE has an upcoming opening for a Senior Auditor in Washington, DC to support the Environment and Natural Resources Division (ENRD), Expert Witness Contracting Program by developing, implementing and directing remedies from the OIG audit.
This position will perform work involving the updating and implementing of guidelines, templates and processes of the program to remedy the findings from the OIG audit process on the expert witness contracting program. Included, but not limited to, in the responsibilities for this position will assist ENRD with the following:
- Update the Standard Terms and Conditions to applicable FAR statutes and Subcontractor regulations.
- Identify all active contracts exceeding a certain dollar amount, ensure those contracts have, or are modified to contain, applicable provisions, and provide the OIG with evidence of inclusion.
- Edit/update invoice instructions and emphasizing current regulations.
- Develop and implement a quality assurance surveillance program.
- Update and expand the scope/use of the Expert Contract & SOW Checklist.
- Assist with the direction of training for ENRD staff ensuring the awareness of roles and responsibilities within the program.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance.
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) required.
- At least 5 years experience as an auditor, 3 years experience in accounting field working with government contracts.
- Extensive working knowledge of accounting and financial analysis systems and applications.
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and prioritize workloads.
- Experience in litigation support environment.
- Experience with developing and implementing changes/remedies from audit process findings.
- Experience with accounting system UFMS.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement