- Manage, complete, and respond to daily pricing requests in accordance with assigned due dates or service level agreements for new and existing customers in a specific mode, product, or trade lane
- Ensure compliance with operational policies prior to pricing business (examples include validating the commodity is not in violation of our restricted/prohibited commodities policy, identifying embargoed countries)
- Provide notes on every pricing activity logging how the pricing was compiled to effectively communicate that information to relevant operations staff upon award
- Monitor and report back to management monthly progress towards assigned goals and KPIs
- Communicate and develop rapport with stakeholders at CHRW network offices with the goal of constantly having the most up-to-date pricing for accessorial charges. This is essential to being able to provide door to door pricing immediately when required by the customer
- Collaborate with management and peers to identify best practices to provide continuous improvement in the quality of pricing activities and trends that lead to more favorable win ratios
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- One year of global forwarding operations, customer service, and/or pricing experience
- Experience working with MS Office; including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
C.H. Robinson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and communities. We believe this increases creativity and innovation, drives business growth and enables engaged and thriving teams. We're committed to providing an inclusive environment, free from harassment and discrimination, where all employees feel welcomed, valued and respected.
Affirmative Action Employer/EOE/M/F/Disabled/Veteran
We are proud to offer a top-tier benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, prescription drug coverage, paid parental leave, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO), 401K, employee stock purchase plan, as well as a broad range of career development opportunities.
About C.H. Robinson
From the produce you buy, to the water you drink, C.H. Robinson delivers products to people all around the globe. We are one of the world's largest 3rd party logistic providers. Join our diverse team to innovate, solve problems, have fun and thrive.