Advanced Resources is currently partnered with a company located in close vicinity to Union Station in Chicago, IL. Currently, we are looking for a Payroll Professional that has recent experience with SAP.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers employee questions and troubleshoots payroll issues
- Corrects time exceptions in the time and attendance system
- Coordinates internal and external communication processes
- Assigns work tickets in payroll ticketing system
- Assist Payroll Specialists with day to day payroll needs
- Assists the Payroll Manager and Lead Payroll Specialist with special projects
- Biweekly new hire reporting to multiple states
- MUST have SAP experience
- Comfortable with Multi-state
- Processing Full Cycle payroll
- Comfortable working in an electronic/paperless setting
It is Advanced Resources practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.
Advanced Resources is part of the Advanced Group, a talent acquisition and management, consulting, outsourcing, and professional services organization.