TheControllerwill be responsiblefor reviewing, analyzing and preparing financial reports related to the finance function. Analyzes, reviews and implements process improvement. May lead a significant part of a project to enhance the internal and/or external financial reporting capabilities. Develop internal and/or external relationships to ensure maintenance and delivery of financial reports and information. 25% travel within the territory. Contributes to the strategic direction of the financial reporting function and success of the overall operations!
The successful candidate will:
- manage all accounting and financial matters including accounts payable/receivable, budget, payroll, reporting, inventory, chargeback's, etc.;
- be responsible for accounting and financial reporting;
- analyze account budget(s);
- perform financial analysis to assist in decision making;
- provide financial training for unit personnel;
- generate monthly amendments, reconcile purchase orders and invoices, process equipment add/delete forms;
- manage equipment contracts and field service reports, research device codes and coverage costs.
Is this opportunity right for you We are looking for candidates who:
- pay attention to detail;
- demonstrate strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, modeling) required; Access database knowledge preferred;
- have effective communication skills (written & verbal);
- succeed in a team environment;
- are customer service oriented;
- have strong finance knowledge, as well as strong research and analytical skills;
- adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently;
- demonstrate excellent organizational skills;
- can manage competing priorities and deadlines; and/or
- generate bold, creative ideas to improve performance and processes.
Manages all accounting and financial matters for either a large multi-size national account OR a large complex single location account
- Data Collection from field - data review, analysis and suggestion of process improvement, review of FSC spot audits, accounts receivable review, review of new business,
- Oversight and direction of annual budgeting process & oversight and direction of period close process for all sites for Company and Client, creation and maintenance of area forecasts, oversight of Project Clear compliance for portfolio.
- Financial Training and development of Company General Managers.
- Creation, delivery & presentation of client specific financial reports as needed
- Oversight, training and support of POS systems and other cashless technology
- Train other controllers, analysts and field in contract interpretation, accounting procedures, system applications, and other areas
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement -Bachelor's Degreeor equivalent experience
- Basic Functional Experience -3 years of experience in finance, accounting or related field