Full Charge Bookkeeper
Classification: Full Charge Bookkeeper
Compensation: $50000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
We are on the look out for a talented Full Charge Bookkeeper for our client. The Full Charge Bookkeeper will control payroll, bank reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, and full cycle A/P. The Full Charge Bookkeeper may also manage clerical staff. We are looking for an accounting professional who is able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision and is self-driven and organized. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Albany, New York area.
What you get to do every single day
- Maintain sales tax records and creates and files quarterly payments
- Arrange cash flow projections, as needed
- Create cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Qualified in credit card management and reconciliation
- Regulate Accounts Receivable
- Supervise monthly accounting close
- More tasks as requested
- Draw up subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- List budget transfers
- Business license and gross receipts coverage
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Jill at
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Sage Timberline experience
- Command of Sage Timberline Software
- Job Cost experience
- Vow to meet business deadlines
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
- Relevant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and vendor management skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.