A longstanding client of mine in the Thirsk area is looking for a motivated Finance Manager to join the team.
This is a really great opportunity to join the business and develop your career.
- Responsible for full-scope bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of financial budget and supervision of its implementation
- Prepare and declare tax returns on monthly basis
- Prepare and submit group reporting on monthly basis
- Responsible for cost accounting, analysis and cost control
- Responsible for implementation of financial management and internal control
- Responsible for management and monitoring of capital assets
- Support internal/external audit, all kinds of inspection if necessary
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant Accounting Qualification
- Over 5 years accounting experience including GL, AP or AR and FA
- Understanding financial reporting system in-depth
- Experience with ERP systems
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work
- Ability to meet assigned deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction from manager to accomplish objectives
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and management to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results
- Self-motivated and disciplined with team spirit
If you are interested in this position then please don't hesitate to apply!
Reference ID: 18752