A modern and growing firm based in Milton Keynes is currently looking to secure an individual who has a strong Tax background to join their team. As a business, they focus on their clients and to add a further string to their bow they are looking to give their clients the additional resource of a tax specialist. This will mean you will need to have knowledge of both personal and corporation tax - although you may have previously specialised in one or the other.
This is a real opportunity for growth and development for the right individual.
The practice has a varied client base and continues to grow. Highly personable, they are not what you would view as your typical practice and personality is key. They want those who are happy to go the extra mile.
To be considered you must show a clear 'TaxSwing' and have worked in practice for a minimum of two years. Those without this experience will not be considered.
- Working directly with Partners and Managers maintaining the smooth running of the team
- Personal, Corporation, Trust and Partnership Tax compliance & planning
- Working to ICAEW Practice Assurance Standards
- Studying ATT (or qualified) with a view to move on CTA
- Confident with the ability to consult with clients on a one to one basis
- Highly organised
- Prepared to go the extra mile
- Strong Excel knowledge