Global Financial Planning & Analysis Manager FP&A
- Up to £47,000 per annum (£24.10 per hour)
- 6 month contract
- Initially remote but based in Battersea, London when offices re-open
Working for a dynamic, trend setting professional hair care company. This opportunity provides an excellent platform for the successful candidate to gain end to end business experience, exposure to senior leadership and a great development opportunity to harness a wide range of financial skills all within one role.
Main Accountabilities :
Global Financial Planning & Analysis
• Manage & run the concern reporting process, for both actuals & forecasts, meeting OTIF performance metrics set by the Reporting & Analytics team.
• Run Annual planning / monthly forecasting process.
• Responsible for implementing appropriate processes & ways of working to maintain data integrity for all Management Accounts reporting, including roll-out & implementation of new financial reporting standards and requirements.
• Maintenance of the Customer reporting hierarchy and working closely with the Demand Planning team responsible for the product hierarchy.
• Provide 1st line analytics on financial business performance to the senior leadership team; working in partnership with the Operations team and Supply Chain team to provide appropriate information to support the needs of the business. This includes developing the full potential of MSO365 capabilities for end user data provision & information interrogation tools; e.g. MS: SharePoint and MS Power BI technology.
• Provide an appropriate budgetary control & reporting framework for the Global Brand team.
• Support the Senior Management accountant in the production and development of the Strategic Financial Plan; including business partnering support into both Brand & channel functions.
• Ad-hoc project work in support of the Change Agenda; including supporting writing NPD Business cases and conducting formal post launch reviews.
Critical Success Factors of the Job
- Post Qualified CIMA/ACCA.
- Ideally from an FMCG background but can be open
- Would prefer a Management Accountant background over a Financial one
- Strong analytical, data modelling skills and ability to make the complex simple.
- Be able to hit the ground running and work independently
- Excellent Excel Spreadsheet skills, PowerBI knowledge desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Oracle, SAP - Ifinance ERP & SQL databases desirable.
- Good conceptual and working knowledge of Financial Control.
- Team player who is a proactive self-starter and can work independently.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to present data from a management perspective
- Ability to work under pressure & appropriately prioritise workload.
- Strength in holding others accountable to deliver the required output accurately and on time.