Finance & Systems Business Partner
IPS Finance is working with an international group, they are a market leader in their field operating in 11 countries across the world with revenues of c.£900m.
We are looking for an ambitious qualified or exceptional QBE accountant with strong planning and analysis skills to take on the role of Financial Planning & Analysis Controller for a £50m UK division of the company whilst also acting as a business partner for the group on a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Project.
This will include;
- Proactively support the month-end accounting process by analysing, reviewing and investigating actual results versus budget, forecast and prior year
- Coordinate budget process
- Provide crucial financial information for tenders and business decisions
- Weekly / Monthly cash flow forecasting
- Preparation and presentation of ad hoc reports and analysis
- Create and maintain key financial KPIs and FP&A data
- Provide high quality, accurate and in-depth statistical analysis and insights on the business performance to facilitate decision making
- Prepare month end financial analysis for inclusion in board pack
- Work closely with management team to develop and maintain complex budget and forecasting models
- Support group on a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation Project
- Managing an assistant
This role could be an ideal stepping stone for an accountant with strong systems and analytical skills into a commercially focused role. You will benefit from working with an established marker leader with enhanced career prospects from working within an international group. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to support this implementation project would be advantageous although not essential.