An excellent opportunity for an Assistant Merchandiser to join a successful FMCG company working with Blue Chip Retailers managing the critical path from start to finish liaising with internal departments including Design, NPD, Shipping and Quality to ensure customers receive the highest standards and the company continues to grow. The company offer an excellent working environment, modern offices and great benefits. You will be joining a highly respected and dynamic company who have seen significant growth year on year.
* Liaising with various departments across the business such as, Accounts, Design, Sales, Shipping, etc in order to maintain the critical path in line with the product ranges.
* Daily liaison with the factories to ensure a continuous flow of information is in place throughout the business.
* Ensure the timely arrival of product orders.
* Raising Purchase orders.
* Checking delivery notes.
* Chase up labelling/ packaging approvals and product samples.
* Manage customer orders ensuring all queries are answered as quickly as possible and issues are resolved.
* Accountable for the delivery of the critical path for product ranges.
* Liaising with New Product Development.
* Building relationships with Buyers and factories.
* As appropriate report any issues which may affect the timely delivery of product orders.
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Previous experience liaising with and building relationships with customers.
* Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills are essential.
* Ability to manage a busy work load with targeted deadlines
* Excellent IT skills
* Previous experience managing a critical path
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis