SF Recruitment are currently seeking an Accountant based in Leicester on a 6-month contract for a well-established, busy, manufacturing business.
As an Accountant, you will:
- Prepare management accounts
- Process VAT Returns
- Prepare and review Monthly and Yearly forecast
- Prepare and process monthly prepayments, accruals, and journals
- Statement Reconciliation
- Month end duties including reporting
- Cash flow analysis
The ideal candidate:
- Experience within a busy accounts department
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Proficient in MS suite and SAP experience is preferable
- Part Qualified, currently working towards either ACCA or CIMA
This role is available to start immediately and is for an initial period of six months on a full-time basis. This Accountant position is well suited to someone who is working towards their finance qualification and will offer industry exposure to all round accounts, with a particular focus towards management accounts.