Audit Client Manager
Based in our Shrewsbury office (also being set up to work from home) and reporting to the Audit Manager, the role is full time consisting of working 37.5 hours per week. Salary will be based on background and experience with a supporting compensation benefits package.
* Professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) with minimum of five years post qualification experience
* Demonstrated capability of delivering high standards of performance within a Practice environment
* Experience of managing a portfolio of audit clients of similar size to those of Dyke Yaxley's
* Excellent time management and ensure deadlines are adhered to
* Live within easy commuting distance of our Shrewsbury office and have own transport
* Allied to the obvious technical requirements, you must have excellent client facing/relationship management skills and be commercially astute
* Accurately deliver the audit services ensuring work is completed in accordance with internal and external regulations and processes and agreed deadlines, for own portfolio of clients.
* Plan and complete Audit work within a timely and cost effective manner by managing workflow and turnaround times, adhere to internal budgets and Dyke Yaxley policies and procedures.
* Be the key point of contact for own portfolio of Clients, building sound business relationships with them
* Continually strive to improve the output and efficiencies of the Audit function
* Provide regular coaching, mentoring, feedback and training to Seniors and trainees,
* Ensure own skills and knowledge are maintained in line with CPD and sector requirements in order to offer service to Clients
This an excellent opportunity for an established Auditor or experienced Senior ready to take that next step and join an established and forward thinking Company.
If you interested in this vacancy please send your CV and covering letter to Keith Higgins if you require more details.
Closing date 30th January 2021