Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the Finance Manager in ensuring the accuracy of all financial balances within the business unit when relaying information to the Management team.
Commerce and Industry - Accounting and Finance - Part Qualified Management Accountant
- This opportunity will require you to take ownership for the role of Management Accountant incorporating the following responsibilities.
- Prepare and produce monthly Management Accounts including supporting schedules, variance analysis and commentaries
- Deliver the Management Accounts pack to managers across the business providing insights and answering any queries they may have.
- Co-ordinate the month-end process including sales and purchase ledgers
- Take ownership for preparing monthly rolling forecasts
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts as part of the month end process with the Assistant Management Accountant
- Posting of accruals and prepayments and other journals
- Assist with VAT returns
- Produce information to external auditors for annual audit
- Manage the provision of information with regards to Corporation tax queries from Tax advisors
- Provide Financial analysis as required
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for information as required, ensuring that all reported financial information is of the highest standard
- Supporting the Senior Management Team in delivering ad hoc projects and financial reports as requested.
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA - Active Studier
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working with Management at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excel (Sumif,Pivots, VlookUps essential)
A very competitive salary and benefits package