IT Manager, Dynamics 365, Financial Systems
Presidio is looking for a IT Manager, Financial Systems to join our team. The IT Manager will beresponsible for management of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & Operations (F&O) and Customer Engagement (CE) systems. This is an opportunity to work remote from any US location (up to 10% travel)
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for supporting a Microsoft deployment of Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations.
- Responsible for supporting other ancillary systems such as: SAP Concur, Blackline, Xactly, GetPaid, and Wolters Kluwer SureTax and CERTify Tax.
- Responsible for ensuring requirements are translated into designs and/or configuration specs.
- Responsible for performing regular software updates as they become available from Microsoft.
- Responsible for coordinating all regression testing activities prior to code deployments to product
- Responsible for evaluating and assessing current deployed systems and coordinating with development/integration teams to enhance the system based on business requirements.
- Responsible for debugging production issues and resolving in a timely manner.
- Responsible for adhering to proper change control and using corporate ticketing systems.
- Responsible for acting as an architectural liaison between functional and technical resources.
- Responsible for GL, AR, AP, Banking, Inventory, SOP/POP, and PSA.
- 5+ years' experience as Dynamics AX/D365 System Admin
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science or Equivalent
- CPA or Master's in Accounting preferred
- Strong analysis and design skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- 2+ years of management experience
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance and Operations: 5+ years (Required)
- Lifecycle Services LCS: 5+ years (Required)
- Microsoft SQL: 5+ years (Required)
- Data Management Framework (DMF): 3+ years (Required)
- Azure DevOps: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Azure SQL: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Azure Portal: 2+ years (Preferred)
- Bring Your Own Database (BYOD): 2+ years (Preferred)
- Data Lake: 2+ Years (Preferred)
At Presidio, our core values define our culture. They are our guiding principles and our fundamental beliefs. We are always looking for top talent that can embody the values listed below.
We foster a collaborative, respectful work environment that brings together our diverse talents and extends to our customer relationships. We believe that when everyone is working together, success follows.
We are passionate, practical, responsive and relentless in delivering the right solutions to our customers and partners.
We are experienced professionals who work to the highest standards of ethics and honesty.
We are visionary in our approach, constantly looking ahead to anticipate what's next. We strive to be leaders in everything we do.
Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization.
Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Cloud and Security solutions to create agile, secure infrastructure platforms for its customers. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design. By taking the time to deeply understand how our clients define success, we help them harness technology advances, simplify IT complexity and optimize their environments today while enabling future applications, user experiences, and revenue models. As of June 30, 2019, we serve approximately 7,900 middle-market, large, and government organizations across a diverse range of industries. Approximately 2,900 Presidio professionals, including more than 1,600 technical engineers, are based in 60+ offices across the United States in a unique, local delivery model combined with the national scale of a $3.0 billion dollar industry leader. We are passionate about driving results for our clients and delivering the highest quality of service in the industry. For more information visit: .
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements.
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle.
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path.
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority. This accelerated rate of change is prompting businesses to align their processes, applications and infrastructure to new consumption and service-based models. For our customers, it means enabling a seamless exchange of data within complex ecosystems to help advance digital transformation.
At Presidio Emerging Technologies, we provide solutions for safety and security, mobile and wireless communications, data collection and analytics using purpose-built, ruggedized hardware and software. Presidio offers validated solutions for Industrial Insights , Connected Transportation , Smart Cities , and Safer Schools .
Presidio is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer / VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for this position regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
To read more about discrimination protections under Federal Law, please visit: (Get Acrobat Reader)
If you have any difficulty using our online system and need an accommodation in the job application process due to a disability, please send an email to for assistance.
Presidio is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. State Employment Services, please provide priority referrals to .
..... click apply for full job details