About the Audit Supervisor Role!
- You have the opportunity to be the main contact with clients on audit engagements!
- Supervise staff, help develop and provide feedback to evaluate their performance
- You will manage multiple engagements for clients in the Twin Cities area - no overnight travel!
- 2+ Years of Public Accounting experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; Masters is a plus
- CPA License preferred
- Exceptional organization, project management, and time management skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- $65,000-$85,000+ (Depending on Experience)
- Full Health Insurance with Dental and Vision
- 401K Retirement Program with Matching program
- Paid Learning, PTO/Holiday, Vacation and Flexible work option
Please contact Chad Smith directly at or for more information. I place professionals nationally in this field, so if this job isn't a perfect match for you, please reach out to see what else I'm recruiting on!
Keywords: Audit Tax Accounting Accountant Finance Financial Audit Manager Staff Certified Public Accountant
You can email me directly at:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.