Internal Audit Manager
- Full Time
Classification: Sr. Internal Auditor
New Internal Audit Manager available at one of the largest privately held companies in Chicago!
To apply to this Internal Audit Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Assists with developing and implementing department strategy, policies, and procedures.
• Leads efforts to develop the assigned portion of the audit plan as part of the annual risk assessment process and update the audit universe.
• Manages and monitors the overall quality and timely execution of assigned audit plan projects including risk assessment, planning, scheduling, fieldwork/testing, reporting, and follow-up activities.
• Ensures audit project planning and testing procedures consider and address operational, compliance, and financial risks including fraud at the company's business units.
• Reviews and approves all project workpapers and deliverables timely and provides coaching and feedback to audit team members on audit projects to ensure overall quality.
• Prepares, reviews and communicates meaningful audit updates, memos and reports to the Audit Director, Senior Management, and the Audit Committee.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Audit certification (CPA/CIA/CISA)
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• 8+ years of overall experience - including 6+ years in internal and/or external audit
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Willingness to travel up to 30% annually
• Experience using data analytics & tools is a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes' annual ranking of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.