A Finance Analyst is required to join a growing services business based in Aldermaston. If you are an ambitious and analytically focused finance professional looking for a challenge in your next role then please apply to find out more.
This role requires someone who wants to work closely with operations professionals and customers in a partnering role with the support of a dynamic leadership team.
This is a new role that would suit an ambitious accountant who is actively studying (AAT, CIMA or ACCA).
As the Finance Analyst you will be required to join the existing finance team to drive analysis and reporting while also covering core monthly accounting duties. Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and implement commercial opportunities to increase revenue and margins
- Support project services and billing, including (but not limited to):
- Pricing and new business project support
- Liaising with the business and clients to resolve queries relating to pricing and billing
- Updating billing information on the ERP system
- Monthly reporting
- Review of customer rates versus billing
- Profitability analysis
- Market and competitor analysis
- Support and cover for Financial Controller on month-end activities, including (but not limited to); balance sheet reconciliations, journals, VAT returns, monthly reporting and analysis, fixed asset accounting
- Identity and implement process improvements
- Support Financial Controller on periodic audits, including annual statutory and quarterly bank audits
- Assistance with the maintenance of the Finance System creating new codes and maintenance of these across other systems
If you are a hard working accountant who is actively studying (AAT,CIMA, ACCA)with a commercial mindset and excellent analysis skills then please apply to find out more. This role would suit an ambitious and confident individual who can hit the ground running and add value quickly.
The successful Finance Analyst is likely to be a part-qualified accountant or early stage studier (AAT, CIMA, ACCA), and possess a solid accounting background allied to some commercial analysis and reporting experience. Experience of product or project pricing and the necessary billing is highly desirable and would be advantageous.
This is a highly visible role that would suit a confident communicator who enjoys business partnering and influencing senior management but who also likes to get into the detail of core accounting duties. If you have experience working as a Management Accountant, Business Partner or Finance Analyst then this could be an exciting role for you.
This business is based in modern offices in Aldermaston, they are a market leader in their field with ambitious growth targets. The CFO is a big believer in offering significant personal development opportunities and looks to progress staff wherever possible. Should you wish to review the full job description then please apply to find out more.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £34,000 plus study support and benefits. Parking is available on site, alternatively the office can be reached by public transport links.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.