Payroll Specialist (Oracle)
Manchester (Office based for initial 2 days then home based working)
Starting; ASAP > End 31.03.2021
Hourly Rate; £11.53
*Overtime at x1.5 and double time available during weekends should you wish.
Working in partnership with my client Coop Group I'm seeking a payroll specialist to join Coop's payroll operations team based in Manchester City Centre.
It's a busy team; they process the salaries for approximately 70,000 Co-op employees and pensioners on a 4-week cycle, and their goal is to make sure that every colleague is paid the right amount at the right time.
In this role, you'll be working in a high-volume, fast paced environment, with a seriously complex payroll that covers the entire Co-op family of businesses.
What you'll do
- Use the Oracle Fusion system to process payroll data to tight deadlines
- Process starters, leavers, absences and ad-hoc payments
- Perform manual calculations and analysis to make sure payroll is completed in line with high Co-op standards
- Check key payroll control reports to make sure they're accurate and compliant to government legislation
- Manage payroll queries
- Day to Day payroll input
This role would suit people who have
- Previous payroll experience with the ability to confidently complete manual calculations
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to confidently use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good team working skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage a large caseload and prioritise your work
- Familiarity with Oracle Fusion software would be beneficial but isn't essential
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.