- Group Sales Invoicing and revenue posting.
- Employee expense claims.
- Managing Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Coordination of worldwide external agents for payroll.
- Review monthly close reports, including all balance sheet reconciliations.
- Intercompany accounting
- Preparation and production of Company & Group monthly accounts for review by the part time CFO.
- Prepare analysis of actual performance v budget & forecasts and identify areas for review
The successful candidate will have proven work experience as Finance Manager or Company Accountant and be handle the day to day 'doing' of a sole charge role without daily supervision
Significant advantages within your experience would be working within the technology sector and understanding SaaS revenue models and operating in a multicurrency, multi-entity environment. You must be an effective communicator, comfortable working with teams across the world and should have exposure to Xero if possible. You will be a pro-active self-starter with appetite for learning new skills. A mix of home and office working will be possible post COVID restrictions.