Commercial Finance Manager
This is a key role supporting the Head of Commercial Finance to drive business performance and taking a lead role in partnering with senior leadership team members. Duties will include:
- Effectively business partnering with commercial and marketing teams with regards to revenue and promotional planning
- Detailed analysis of revenue performance; highlighting performance trends and looking at ways to improve profitability.
- Pricing, product and promotion analysis and performance review
- Take a lead in the weekly trade and performance meetings.
- Management and development of 2 x Finance Analysts (qualified & part-qualified) and oversee their working including reporting, performance tracking and analysis
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes of the memberships
- Work closely with the rest of the Finance department to ensure revenue is reflective of business performance.
- Ad-hoc work and projects providing commercial challenges and analytical support.
- Work alongside the BI team and continuously seek improvements in MI capability
This role would best suit candidates with a degree and professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience. Ideally you will have strong business partnering experience with the ability to support, influence and work well with various stakeholders. Proven financial modelling, analytical and presentations skills are essential for this role. Candidates must be able to work in a fast-moving environment and will ideally have experience of multi-site industries such as retail or leisure.
If you have relevant experience and you're keen to find out more, please apply and quote reference: HAS162735