Treasury Operations Associate
- Ensure Bank Statement data is downloaded from the banking online systems and uplifted into SAP system daily and reconciled to bank accounts.
- Completion of work to required standard in terms of accuracy and quality. Daily responsibilities include banking system i.e. Chaps and Bacs payments, cheque production, petty cash, KPI's, etc
- Completion of Bank reconciliation's within agreed timescales.
- Analysis and investigation of queries arising and liaise with businesses to resolve within agreed timescales.
- Professionally and effectively communicate with both internal and external customers to build a strong business relationship.
- Work effectively and efficiently to tight deadlines and targets in line with the needs of the business
- Support the management team in delivering key objectives. Assist in the set up and review of procedures in respect of automating the systems and processes. Monitor bank accounts and improve forecast accuracy on cash flow forecasting and systems.
- Previous experience of managing high volume transactions and complex bank accounting systems.
- Experience of bank account reconciliation to the General Ledger.
- Two years or more experience of working in a similar function within a large FMCG organisation or similar
- Experience of setting up and reviewing processes and systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate/excel, power point and MS Office skills
- SAP user beneficial
- Able to work to targets and objectives.
- Clear understanding of deadlines and the need to work effectively to these.
- Ideally be working towards a finance qualification (eg. BTec, AAT)
For more information, please contact Harriett Busby at Axon Moore