Bank Reconciliation Clerk
Bank Reconciliation/Treasury Controller
£27'500 - £31'500
I'm recruiting for a Bank Controller within the Treasury team of a company based in Newport. Your role will see you managing the group bank accounts enabling you to provide accurate MI to enable cashflow forecasting.
This role sits within a large accounts and treasury team and offers opportunity for future development in the role within a secure and supportive business. You do not need to have specialised in a role like this, as long as you have experience of reconciliation and working with SAP or similar ERP systems.
What you'll be doing:
- Upload and post, bank transactions to appropriate bank control accounts within SAP.
- Clear down bank control accounts and leave reconciling items, as open items.
- Prepare Bank reconciliations
- Produce Weekly CKI cash reports.
- Maintain Bank BPP's to ensure that they reflect any recent changes.
- Maintain Payments Procedures to ensure that they reflect any recent changes, due to changes of bank systems.
- Submission of the BACS payment files ensuring appropriate levels of approval have been received
- Action Chaps & 3 Day BACS Payments in accordance with our bank mandate and internal controls.
- Maintain cashflow forecast with future receipt and payment estimates to assist in managing long term cashflow and expenditure.]
- Assist wider treasury & tax and finance team with ad-hoc requests
- Complete VAT analysis to ensure accuracy of reporting and identify any anomalies
- Upload of quarterly VAT return to HMRC portal
What you need:
- Highly numerate
- Significant attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience using SAP or similar ERP system
- Experience of bank account management, oversight and reconciliation
If you have the skills and experience listed above and are interesting in finding out more about the role then please apply today using the link on this page.