Initially this will be to try and manually perform some business reporting using spreadsheets, manipulating large amounts of data and producing sales reports to directors and individual sales reps on a weekly and monthly basis, as well as other operational information as available / when required. This information used to be produced in an automated way from a database, and has not been completed since the attack, and needs rebuilding manually while the existing finance team works on rebuilding the database and automated method.
• month end tasks,
• report testing as they are re-written by IT
• Budget tasks
• Year end tasks
• Process improvements
Requirements of individual:
• Very competent with excel and handling large amounts of data
• Comfortable liaising with the business (outside the finance team) and held previous roles as a finance business partner
• Also had experience of month end and comfortable with timelines and technical nature of month end and year end accounting
• Ideally professional contractor at a qualified accountant level
• Motivated self-starter who when given a task can get on with it
• Has also been involved in process improvement before and able to review process's and offer advice on how they can be improved and able to run with projects to see them through to completion.