Chiswick, London office location - Remote working
Initial 3 Month Contract
A Treasury Analyst is required to assist with Treasury Management System (TMS) project on a 3-month contact basis.
The client is looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst to assist with the upgrade of TMS, FIS Integrity, from version 8.5 to 10. The successful candidate will undertake system upgrade related activities and assist in daily treasury activities.
Upgrade related activities include data cleansing, data migration, process optimisation, process and controls documentation, re-design and test functionality.
Daily treasury activities include, but are not limited to, daily reconciliation of Treasury bank accounts, journal uploads to SAP and arranging intercompany funding and other Treasury payments.
• 3+ year's prior experience in treasury operations and systems
• Experience in working with TMS Integrity
• Implementation knowledge of Treasury systems (preferably Integrity or Quantum) will be a significant advantage
• Knowledge in treasury processes and workflows along with guidelines and policies
• Knowledge of financial instruments such as bonds, revolving credit facilities, intercompany loan agreements and FX, interest and commodity derivatives (e.g. forwards, swaps and options)
• The Treasury Analyst will experience in data cleansing, migration and upgrade testing
• Knowledge in interfacing treasury data into SAP and retrieving data from SAP
• The Treasury Analyst will identify, Debug and Resolve system related issues
• The Treasury Analyst will have advanced Excel Skills
• Great interpersonal skills, with the ability to work and interact with different levels of the organization and across departments
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative
• Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise in a dynamic changing environment
• Ability to take accountability and manage tasks through to completion