£75,000 - £100,000 per annum DOE + benefits
We are delighted to be working with an innovative brand in the luxury retail space, in this brand new search for a Financial Controller.
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Controller or Senior Finance Manager to join the organisation at a time of restructuring to align the company for projected growth. You will be chiefly tasked with full management and development of the finance function, ensuring it is aligned and fit for accelerated growth, with ultimate oversight for high quality UK and International accounting and reporting, ensuring compliance with all statutory and tax filings, and supporting the audit process(es).
Our client is undergoing an exciting period of change, and as such you will play a key part, working with internal and external stakeholders, contribute to developing strategic objectives and key operational transformations. We are seeking a strong financial controller / head of finance who is looking to join a scalable business with strong growth projections.
* ACA / ACCA qualified is essential
* Experience leading a finance function within the luxury technology, luxury e-commerce, or luxury retail space is essential.
* Experience in US GAAP is highly desirable
* Experienced Financial Controller, Head of Finance or FP&A with strong achievements is essential
* Additional languages desirable but not essential
To apply, please submit an up to date copy of your CV