Accounts Assistant Edinburgh
Eden Scott are recruiting an accounts assistant on behalf of a reputable and forward thinking Chartered Accountants based Edinburgh.
To be considered for this role, you must have minimum of 1-2 years' experience working within an accountancy practice or professional practice.
- Preparation of yearly accounts
- Prepare and examine or audit accounts for third sector organisations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Liaising with clients
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Attend and work at client premises, as necessary
- Experience working in an accountancy firm or professional practice
- Part-qualified or experienced to an equivalent level
- Strong experience in accounts preparation
- Professional attitude and able to build relationships
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Sound technical knowledge with proactive approach to CPD
- Strong experience with accounts and finance systems
If interested, please apply as soon as possible or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like further information on this role then call 07791939969 for a confidential conversation.