Purchase Ledger Clerk
This role is temporary to permanent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient processing of invoices for payment and resolving queries.
Due to the current pandemic you be required to work from home but attend the office for training initially, and also to catch up from time to time.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Group Purchase Ledger Manager, your duties will include;
* Matching, checking & coding invoices
* Making payments via BACS, Cheques and Barclays Net
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintain correct details
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* Data Entry
* Resolving supplier queries
* Liaising with finance teams and colleagues around the group
* Any other ad hoc Purchase Ledger tasks as required
* Computer literate
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to plan and organise workload
* Strong communication skills and ability to deal with financial and non-financial Individuals
* Work as part of a team
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.