Senior Financial Accountant - FMCG
Great opportunity for an accountant looking for their first step into industry from practice.
Well Established FMCG Business based in Kent is looking for an ACA/ACCA Qualified candidate looking for their first step into industry.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with the review of monthly P&L and balance sheet submissions
- Prepare quarterly and annual deliverables for specific reporting requirements from the reported data.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with year end review of externally reported information provided and used for the UK statutory accounts.
- Assist the Group Reporting Associate to resolve any intercompany variances.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager in the preparation of the UK statutory accounts, liaise with the business where necessary to gather the required disclosure information.
- Liaise with external auditors where required.
The successful candidate will likely be newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE from practice looking for their first step into industry.
The Senior Financial Accountant is paying £50,000 + other benefits.