Operations - Regulatory & Control Ops - Derivatives Regulatory Reporting - Analyst
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we connect people, capital and ideas to help solve problems for our clients. We are a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals.
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the execution of non-financial regulatory reporting obligations (eg. EMIR, BOI, REMIT and FMIA),
- Perform analysis on reporting anomalies, remediation and corrective actions working closely with respective Production, Remediation and Engineering teams,
- Advise on regulatory risk and requirements to facilitate commercial activity,
- Analysis of internal client and external regulatory inquiries related to trade, transaction or position and client assets data,
- Enhance the reporting process by documenting requirements to address regulatory reports for remediation and production discrepancies,
- Perform verification, validations and testing of the data provided by Engineering prior to submission,
- Actively participating in the development of the strategic control framework for Regulatory Operations,
- Work collaboratively across multiple business lines and stakeholder groups in strategic initiatives across the global Regulatory Operations department.
- Develop strong working relationships both internally including the Front Office and Middle Office Technology, Legal, Compliance and externally to support various reporting functions