AR Accountant with French
For our client, an international company, we are looking for candidates for the position of
AR Accountant with French AR Accountant with French Work place: Warszawa Ref. no 191939/6704
- conducting credit checks and cash collection,
- creating and maintaining customer master data,
- preparing aging analysis, reporting, and dunning procedures,
- handling complex requests, inquiries related to accounts receivable and credit management activities,
- preparing a variety of credit and collection documentation,
- other receivables activities such as invoices/credit notes check, recharges, collections calls, dunning preparation,
- reconciliation and analyses of account balances during the month-end process,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- min. 2 years of experience in the AR accountancy preferably in a production company,
- proficiency in English and French (minimum B2 level),
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- a challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment,
- professional development in a global enterprise,
- competitive compensation and benefits package,
- participation in the transition process,
- company culture based on trust and respect.