Senior Financial Analyst
ABB is a leading global engineering company that energizes the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. By connecting software to its electrification, robotics, automation and motion portfolio, ABB pushes the boundaries of technology to drive performance to new levels. With a history of excellence stretching back more than 130 years, ABB's success is driven by 110,000 talented employees in over 100 countries. We currently have an opening for a Controlling & Planning Specialist in Operations COE to support business analysis and reporting in manufacturing area.
- Performing extensive analyses of business performance/compile information and prepare reports in support of management decision-making.
- Supporting European plants in reporting and closing processes.
- Monthly and quarterly closing activities related to variable costs.
- Providing inputs and commentaries for such metrics as Variable Cost Productivity, Net Cost, Production Credit Withdraw, Operating Cost Per Hour, Activity Prices calculation for labor and Overhead rates.
- Preparation of operating plan for plants supported.
- Closing activities - MJE submissions including accruals.
- Weekly Fulfilment 5(EHS/Quality/Delivery/Output/Productivity) and monthly Quick Market Intelligence data preparation and analysis.
- Ad hoc analysis related to variable and functional costs in operations area.
- Work in close collaboration with Senior Leadership across European sites.
- Conducting projects independently.
- Significant experience in financial roles. Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or equivalent in knowledge/experience).
- Experience on advanced level in FP&A Operations will be an advantage.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability; effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Great communication, high sense of ownership and can-do attitude.
- Ability to influence others.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluency in English: written and spoken.