Audit Manager / Senior Audit Manager Job
Internal Auditor / Senior Internal Auditor Job - Insurance Experience Required - Competitive Salary
Your new company
Hays is delighted to be representing this market leading insurance provider during a sustained period of growth and supporting them in sourcing for an experienced Internal Auditor to join their existing team.
Your new role
This is a hands on role, leading and supporting in the delivery of high impact audits across the business, delivering quality assurance over the management of key risks and the effectiveness of controls, to enhance the overall risk environment.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Leading the delivery of audits, including planning, execution, reporting and follow-up activities
- Delivering audits to time and budget with a high degree of autonomy
- Executing robust and high quality assessment of control adequacy and effectiveness in line with current audit methodology
- Producing high quality audit reports, which clearly articulate the risks and root cause, and detail recommendations which build a better control environment and add value to the business
- Contributing to annual audit planning through bringing insights and challenge to the management of key risks
- Promoting the continuous improvement of risk management and control processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished Internal Audit professional ideally with a general insurance background. You will need to demonstrate experience in delivering complex business audits ideally across areas such; insurance underwriting, reinsurance, claims management, supply chain management, insurance regulation (conduct and prudential). Qualifications such as; IIA, ACCA, ACA are desired, although this role will contain mainly operational and process audits with some requirements on financial audits. A broad knowledge of the risks and controls within general insurance companies is also highly desirable,
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary based on experience. Plus a range of attractive company benefits with flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.