* Production of monthly management accounts, including ongoing P&L analysis and full balance sheet reconciliations.
* Lead the annual budgeting & periodic forecasting to support the decision-making process of the business.
* Build effective working relationships with operational business partners to drive continuous improvements, including developing and reporting on site KPI's.
* Establish effective accounting systems, integrating information from new and existing systems, including implementation of ERP system upgrade.
* Further develop the operations performance review pack in line with business needs.
* Responsibility for purchase order approvals as well as VAT, stock and inter-company reconciliations and returns.
* Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts.
You will ideally be a qualified Accountant or qualified by experience with considerable experience within a manufacturing environment. Knowledge of cost accounting, risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting & reporting and experience of a manufacturing ERP system is required. This is an excellent opportunity to have autonomy, grow the factory site and influence the running of the business.
For more information contact Sam Holt at Big Sky Additions