Audit & Accounts Manager
North West London
Our client is a successful and growing medium sized Accountancy Practice located in North West London. They are actively recruiting for an ambitious, ACA/ACCA qualified Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team. Our client is offering excellent prospects and a generous salary alongside good benefits. The role also benefits from private healthcare, season ticket loan, parking and generous holidays. Duties to include:
* Supervising a team of juniors and reviewing their work
* Managing a portfolio of high-end clients, attending client meetings and building client relationships
* Preparing, planning and reviewing audit assignments
* Finalising sets of accounts for larger clients
* Financial reporting
* Must possess a strong understanding in relation to tax issues for both personal and corporation tax
* Previous experience using CaseWare is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA Audit & Accounts Manager with all round experience to join an established and successful Accountancy Practice who pride themselves in the on-going development of their staff. The successful candidate will establish a long term and lucrative career with a highly regarded and prestigious organisation.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.