Senior Credit Controller
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Credit Controller to join their team in Barnsley. You will join them on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary + company vehicle, mobile phone plus other benefits.
As one of the UK's leading manufacturers of Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom fitted furniture, our client has had unsuppressed growth, with almost 50 years' experience. Their emphasis is on providing a high standard for all their products and the services we offer. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
A vacancy has arisen within our client's Credit Control department for a Senior Credit Controller to join the Contract New Build team based at our client's Head Office in Barnsley.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Credit Controller role will include:
- Controlling the collection of Key and non-Key accounts
- Creating customers' applications for payment within Excel
- Chasing payment from Accounts Departments as well as Surveyors
- Partaking in customer visits and collating paperwork for these visits
- Conducting cash allocation, credit checks and reconciliation of accounts
- Logging, resolving and clearing queries
- Liaising with internal departments
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone
- Resolving complex pricing issues
Their Senior Credit Controller must have:
- Experience of Credit Control in the Contract New Build sector
- Experience in using spreadsheets
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- A positive and flexible attitude
You will be:
- A reliable team player who is able to prioritise their workload
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet strict deadlines
So, if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you and you'd like to become our client's new Senior Credit Controller then please click 'apply' today - don't miss out, they'd love to hear from you!