Credit Controller, Immediate Start
Worksop (remote working initially)
Salary up to £26k
Start Date: ASAP
Looking for an immediately available Credit Controller to join this rapidly growing business in Worksop. Working for a superb organisation with an outstanding reputation in the market, you will be joining a highly skilled and energetic team of credit controllers.
Duties will include:
* Chasing high volumes of outstanding debt via telephone, email and letter
* Updating and maintaining the system accordingly
* Working with the Debt Recovery team to effectively minimise debtor days and make maximum impact on the ledger.
* Account reconciliations
* Liaison with external and internal clients to progress payment of invoices.
* Production of manual statements.
* High volume and complex query resolution
* Developing and maintaining key relationships
This is an excellent position for an experienced credit controller to join this flourishing company on an initial temporary basis with the view to go permanent. Working in a large team you must be able to work well under pressure with exceptional organisational skills. Joining a company that pride themselves on upskilling and progressing from within you will be joining a professional and respectable organisation at a crucial stage of its growth.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age