Marks Sattin are currently working with a highly reputable manufacturing business to assist in the recruitment of a Finance Analyst.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for budgeting, analysing, reporting and challenging the key assumptions behind the numbers and will work with your stakeholders across the entire Supply Chain, including Categories, Manufacturing and Supply Planning. You will play a key role in enabling the business to drive improvements to stock turnover and supply chain efficiency which will lead to an increase in profit.
- Responsible for daily key reports and identify areas outside of tolerance.
- Production of weekly manufacturing/ transport pack
- Produce weekly financial commentary on volumes, manufacturing and material variance, fixed costs and site margin.
- Peer review balance sheet reconciliations.
- Attend manufacturing sites, supporting key operational team where required.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
- Qualified or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Previous Experience gained in a manufacturing role
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Finance Business Partnering experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you feel you fit the skills outlined above, please apply now.