Project Accountant - 12 Month Contract
This contract is business-critical and requires someone with strong analytical skills to lead a data process improvement project focusing on the accounts receivable activity of two legal entities. You will also need to have strong business partnering skills and liaise with external customers.
Some key tasks will include:-
- Prepare analytical reports on key customer accounts
- Partner the business in resolving historic account discrepancies through effective dialogue and data sharing with key customers
- Drive process improvement through identification of root causes
- Liaise with external auditors and internal management teams to report on project progress
- Support the implementation of process and system improvements that support the aims of the project
- Support improved Management Information and Data Ownership/Integrity
- Continually deliver improved processes and improve the quality of management reporting
This role would suit a dynamic and commercial accountant or finance analyst who has strong data mining and advanced Excel skills and experience of working in a business facing role ideally within a sizeable business.