As an Oxford University spin-out, our client is an early-stage drug discovery company that continues to grow and evolve as a world-leader within their specialist technologies. They are continually discovering, developing and commercialising a pipeline of therapeutics. Ensuring life-changing benefits to patients with immunology and rare genetic disorders.
Following successful Series A funding, the company is expanding significantly. To support this exciting growth an experienced Financial Controller is sought to work within an ambitious, open-minded and innovative team.
Reporting to the VP of Finance and Operations, you will take responsibility for the daily finance function to include
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and close monitoring of cashflow
- Developing project reporting as the company continues to grow
- Responsibility for the company statutory requirements, to include VAT, Corporation Tax, Pension schemes and the annual audit
- Management and accountability for the incentive share scheme budget and allocations
- Responsibility for managing and overseeing accurate financial records for the company across various systems, operational and employee expenses, procurement, outsourced payroll and banking
- Development of business processes and accounting policies
- Supervising and mentoring a part-time finance analyst
As a qualified Accountant, you will ideally have experience within a growing PE funded SME business, in Biotech or Tech. A self-starter who is enthusiastic with a can-do attitude, ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent communication skills, hands-on with a desire to support and tackle any problems that may arise. With strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and determination.
This stimulating business offers an excellent benefits package to include a bonus, pension, incentive shares etc.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic business that will give you the opportunity to utilise your skills, challenge you and make a difference?